Technology Alumni Association Bangalore (TAAB) Chapter of IIT Kharagpur (IITKGP) is organizing a felicitation ceremony of the Director Prof. P. P. Chakrabarti at INNOPAT-2ndEdition. The event has been organized to honor the achievement of IIT Kharagpur being awarded the Top Indian Academic Institution for Innovation & Filing Maximum number of Patents and also IITKGP being the first Engineering Institution to have IPR Law School and promoting Patents.
Date: Friday, July 14, 2017, Venue: Novotel Hotel, Bangalore
INNOPAT is a first of its kind Social Initiative to Promote & Showcase “Innovative Proprietary Technologies in India. INNOPAT-2nd Edition is jointly organized by Karnataka Govt (IT & BT Ministry), IIT KGP Alumni Associations, Bangalore chapter & IPEXCEL (Founded by two Kgpians)
TAAB invites all alumni to the ceremony to join in felicitation of the Director and support this initiative by alumni’s of fostering innovative IP driven start-ups and celebrating IIT KGP’s success.
The key highlights include:
- ‘Success Stories of Proprietary Technologies from Startups in India’ to demonstrate possibilities of Monetizing Patents
- ‘Most Innovative Idea Contest’ cash prizes & exclusive benefits
- ‘Showcase Your Innovative Proprietary Idea’ to Investors
- ‘Do It Yourself (DIY)’ Patents to optimize the cost of Patenting especially for Early-Stage Start-Ups
- ‘Outlook of Investors’ on how Patents positively affect Investment
- ‘Software Patents’ Myths of software patents
- ‘Government Initiatives’ reimbursement schemes of govt for IP protection
- ‘Entrepreneurship & Innovation’ role of innovation