Corporate social responsibility (CSR) refers to a business practice that involves participation in initiatives which are beneficial to society. India companies are committed to undertaking CSR activities in accordance with the provisions of Section 135 of the Indian Companies Act, 2013 and related Rules. As per the notified rules, all private firms have to spend 2% of their average profit of the previous three years on CSR activities specified by the government.
Businesses are economic power-banks of a nation with the capacity to bring transformational changes in development and growth of a necessitous section of the society.
We have an assortment of 30 different innovative projects that are aligned to areas like:
- Hunger, Poverty, Malnutrition and Health, for details click here
- Education, for details click here
- Rural Development Projects, for details click here
- Gender Equality and Women Empowerment, for details click here
- Environmental Sustainability, for details click here
- National Heritage, Art and Culture, for details click here
We have introduced an additional domain on Health and Wellness of Students, for details click here
Contact us at email@example.com
Pledge for IITKGP CSR, Click Here